Hard to believe that Davin is now 1. He recently went for his 12 month check-up and shots. 5 shots actually, YIKES!!! He took those like a CHAMP. Davin currently weighs 21lbs 8 ounces and is 30 inches long. He is walking all over the place. Davin has 4 teeth. 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom.
We believe that he says a few words, but only on his terms: hi, hello, da-da, ma-ma. His favorite saying of the past month was" "plickle, plickle".
We are transitioning Davin to "table food". That has been somewhat of a challenge. I think he has a texture issue...hmmm I don't know where he gets that from. So far, bananas are his favorite fruit and he also enjoys watermelon and blueberries. He is also drinking whole milk now.
Davin is our greatest joy and we love watching him play and learn as he grows. We look forward to seeing what year#2 has in store for our little man and our family.



Hi Murray and Sarah!
ReplyDeleteWe got to see Davin's first birthday video today. We asked Stacey if we could see it... I promise she didn't "make us" watch it. Anyway, she told us about your blog. I'm quite impressed with how well you keep up on it. If you check our page you'll see that it has one entry and then I got sucked into the world of Facebook. But, we'll love keeping up with you guys!
Also, Alisha, Stacey and I were discussing on the beach today how you and Davin should join us next summer for a week as part of the "summer mommy" club in MI. Beth's planning on coming back too and the kids will all have so much fun!
~Megan