First let me say "Sorry for the delay!" We have been in and out of town and busy, busy so I have neglected the blog. But here we are and I am going to try and catch everyone up.
Here are a few pictures from Davin's visit with Santa. I don't have the actual picture of him with Santa to show but I will try and give you the visual.
Here is what Davin wore...my handsome man!
Here is Daddy with Davin in line at the mall.
Let's just say that Davin had just woke up from a nap and was expressionless (is that a word?) when he saw Santa. No laughing, crying, smiling, etc. There were probably 7 different "elves" that tried to get Davin to smile for the camera, but nothing. All in all it was a good first visit and we will see what happens next year.



No comments:
Post a Comment